GAPSS: General Analysis Pipeline for Second-generation Sequencers
- March 2010: GAPSS(v2) (for use in a Galaxy interface)
GAPSSv2 is in the developmental stage. You are free to use these
progress" scripts, but be warned at this point we cannot guarantee the
tools are bug free. Documentation and evaluation are in progress.
- Old 2009: Using Bowtie
- Ubuntu users: Installation script for GAPSS_B (Ubuntu only, this script will download and install GAPSS_B)
- First install Perl-Tk: sudo apt-get install perl-tk
- `cd` into download location and execute install script: /bin/sh install-GAPSS_B.sh
- Other users: GAPSS_B including test data, 99MB
- Old 2009: Using Rmap
- All users: GAPSS_R including test data, 14MB
Created and contributed to by: Matthew S. Hestand, Michiel van Galen, Michel P. Villerius, Jaap W.F. van der Heijden, Gert-Jan B. van Ommen, Johan T. den Dunnen, and Peter A.C. 't Hoen.